CSI Corporate Secretary Institute has the following main objectives to fulfill the needs of the corporate sector:
- - To provide a professional organization of qualified corporate secretaries and administrators in Middle East and generally to do all such things as may, from time to time, be necessary to elevate their status and procure advancement of the interests of the professions.
- - To provide knowledge in company secretarial practices, administrations and issuance of certificates.
- - To provide and foster in, commercial circles, accounting and industrial professions, academic institutions a higher sense of importance of knowledge of systematic, correct secretarial and administrative practices and to encourage a greater degree of efficiency in such work.
- - To provide opportunities for interaction amongst members to encourage reading and maintenance of library for the acquisition and dissemination by other means of useful information connected with the profession, encourage improved methods of administrative practices and,
- - To monitor, promote and synchronize the mutual interests of its members.